Thank You for Choosing Deerfield Thrift Shop to donate your new and gently used items!
We gratefully accept from Residential And Business, no longer wanted or needed items & ReUse them through our Local Charities & Community.
Free Donation Pick-Ups!
If you would like to donate items that won’t fit in your vehicle or you cannot manage, you can Schedule a Pick Up for your donatations – It’s simple & Free!
Call 954 – 871 – 9632 to speak to our pick-up coordinator, Loren, and he will be glad to book something convenient for you! Our staff is Prompt & Reliable to serve you well.
You may also bring your items to the store during Normal Business Hours – items left outside at other times are subject to theft and destruction – Thank You
Donations Gratefully Accepted – We especially NEED; Women’s Tops and Men’s Jeans or docker-style pants
Yes, we Do provide Tax-Deductible Donation Receipts!
- Clothing (Laundered) including Accessories, Shoes, Purses, Hats and Jewelry – even if it’s broken! Decor including Art, Sculptures, Lamps, working Light Fixtures, Dishes, Cookware, Collectibles …
- Electronics; TVs newer than 1999, Any Stereo or Sound Equipment, Cell Phones, DVD & VHS Players, Radios, GPS systems, MP3 players/Ipods, Any Gaming Equipment, Microwaves & Other Small Appliances including kitchen items
- Linens; all Laundered items – we cannot accept any items that have not been freshly washed
- Media; DVD’s, Video Games, CD’s, VHS Tapes, Vinyl Records and small quantities of books
- Small Furniture; Kitchen Tables & Chairs, Recliners, End Tables, Tall Boy (upright) Dressers, Nightstands, Occasional Pieces …. Unfortunately, we are Unable to accept donations of Large Furniture items. Please Call if You’re Unsure!
- Other Items that may include Wheelchairs, Mobility Scooters/Chairs, Walkers, Canes, Signs, Unusual Items….
- We also accept almost anything that is Clean and in Working Condition
DONATIONS NOT ACCEPTED
- Unwashed Textiles; clothing, linens…
- Upholstered items with rips, stains, tears, and/or pet odors
- Most items that don’t work/needs a replacement part
- Hazardous materials/chemicals
- TVs older than 7 years, rear projection TVs or wood console TVs
- Baby cribs
- Old, outdated Computer Monitors
- Large Furniture items such as wall units, mica bedroom sets, sleeper sofas….